Connecting Christ to the Peninsula and beyond by telling His story, teaching His way, and transforming lives through His love.
- 1. Celebrate God’s presence - WORSHIP
- 2. Demonstrate God’s love – MINISTRY/MISSION
- 3. Communicate God’s word – EVANGELISM
- 4. Incorporate God’s people into His family - FELLOWSHIP
- 5. Educate God’s people – DISCIPLESHIP
We are a community of people who are in process. We have imperfect messy lives, but we are pursuing and experiencing a transforming relationship with Jesus and with each other. Everybody is welcome here whatever your story, your questions, doubts or struggles. We’re all about doing life together in community, being intentional about our growth as people and serving one another and our broader community along the way.
We want to invite you to one of our Sunday Gatherings to experience our community of Jesus-followers authentically engaging with the God we love!
SUNDAY MORNINGS > Currently meeting at 10 am for worship service